Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- Made of high-quality cast iron and stay-cool wooden handle
- Wooden handle design brings a comfortable handle feeling, enjoy a easy cooking time.
- Enamel coating provides a smoother surface that is rust-resistant, and easier to clean
- Heavy-duty construction and design ensure lifetime durability and functionality
- Textured bottom helps keep the press in place when in use
- Ideal for serving flat and evenly browned bacon cooked in less time as well as cooking beef, burgers, poultry, flatbreads, grilled sandwiches, panini, quesadillas, and more
- Material: Cast Iron
- Size: 20cm(length)*10cm(width)
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Home cooking
- 1 X Cast Iron Meat Press